PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Do I Need To Moisturise If I Have Oily Or Combination Skin?
You do! You really do! Moisturiser is a core step in a skincare routine. Any skincare routine! In our (correct) opinion, skipping moisturiser is an oily skin sin that could land you with dry, sore, or pissed-off skin.Read More
Amla Berry Extract
A potent source of vitamin c with antioxidant properties to eliminate free radical damage and protect skin from environmental pollutants.
Apricot Kernel Oil
A light, gentle oil that comes from the kernels (seeds) of apricots, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins to nourish and soften the skin.
An antioxidant that is naturally present in the body, though environmental factors reduce its levels present, CoQ10 has soothing effects and may assist with signs of ageing.
In the AM!
Massage into the skin after cleansers, toners, serums and SPF.
Seal in all the goodness so you can feel juicier for longer.
In the PM!
It'll also be your best friend after a day of sun exposure, during long haul flights, and when your skin is just generally in need of some extra TLC.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic jar
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- ESEMILY S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Dehydration, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Layers Easily, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoNo fuss moisturiser
Have been using this with properly clean for years and it is the perfect moisturiser. On nights I can’t be bothered or am running low on time I just mix a pea sized amount with a few drops of face hero and call it a night.
- GCGeorgia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-sticky, Lightweight, Layers Easily, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove
This moisturiser leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, use for both day and night. Have purchased multiple times, very satisfied!
- LJLiz J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dullness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of Elasticity, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNourishing
I couldn't decide between this and Very Lightweight Moisturiser because my cheeks are dry but my t-zone is oily, so I bought both products! I use this one on my cheeks and I love it because it's nourishing but not greasy.
- RFRosie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Nourishing, Gentle, Non-sticky, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLightweight
Perfect lightweight moisturiser, smells delicious and makes your skin feel hydrated and glowly with no stickiness.
- SRSophia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dullness, Acne & CongestionWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery Useful indeed
Best thick face cream - also my before bed go-to