PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
All Your Vitamin C Questions Answered
Are you Vitamin C-urious? You’re not alone in your skinquisitiveness when it comes to this multitasking antioxidant that just so happens to be the hero ingredient in our brightening serum, Much Brighter Skin.Read More
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a skin brightening ingredient that has sebum regulating properties.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
A stabilised derivative of vitamin c, this ingredient is a supercharged antioxidant that protects skin from environmental factors and is proven to improve the firmness of skin, as well as the appearance of skin evenness and luminosity.
Kakadu Plum Extract
Derived from the native Australian Kakadu Plum tree, this fruit is one of the richest sources of vitamin c in the world! This extract is rich in antioxidants and can improve the appearance of skin tone evenness and luminosity.
Your AM Routine!
Much Brighter Skin goes on after your cleansers and toners and before your face oils, face creams, SPF and makeup.
Your PM Routine!
Much Brighter Skin goes on after your cleansers, exfoliants, and toners. Follow with your face oil, lush night creams, and a good book/terrible reality tv show.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials
PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM - 100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- GEGemma E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Dullness, PigmentationWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Lightweight, Non-stickyRated 4 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoEffective ingredients
I bought this as a more budget friendly option to my usual Emma lewisham reset serum. So far this is not quite as good (as expected) but for the price this serum is a fairly decent substitute.
- KGKate G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Layers Easily, Hydrating, Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoBest way to start the day!
Love this product! Feels so nice on and is such a great way to start the day. Love the smell too.
- GCGeorgia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Layers Easily, Works under makeup, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAppear fresher
I haven’t used a lot of vitamin C serums, so can’t really compare. But I can say, this serum has made my face appear so much fresher and I’m very satisfied with the results. I have purchased multiple times :)
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines & Ageing, Dehydration, Dullness, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Layers Easily, Works under makeup, Nourishing, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest product
I love how this glides on and my skin drinks it up. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
Probably my favourite product.
- BFBelle F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Dehydration, RednessWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBrightens and help with discolouration
Since starting to use this product I have noticed my skin looks brighter and feels more supple. I pat it into my skin after moisturising and before sunscreen. I have noticed it’s helping to even out some old discolouration and uneven skin tone.