PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How The Repair Shop Will Benefit Your Skin Type
As a barrier repair mask, The Repair Shop was formulated with a combination of gentle, effective skin saviours. In this blog post we explain exactly how it'll work with your routine and benefit your skin type. So! Here's exactly what The Repair Shop will do for you.Read More
A long chain lipid that occurs naturally in the outer layer of skin, supporting skin barrier function and hydration by reinforcing its ability to retain water.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Also known as provitamin B5, this (water absorbing) humectant helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
In the AM!
Working from home? Pop it on while you set up your office space and sip on that celery juice.
In the PM!
Use The Repair Shop after cleansing, exfoliating (optional), and clay mask-ing. Follow with your serums (hydrating, gentle ones only, please), oils and creams.
Use one to two times a week, or whenever your skin needs a nourishing, replenishing IV drip.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from PEFC-certified cardboard. A PEFC forest is a forest that is managed in line with the strictest environmental, social and economic requirements.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- SESheridan E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSunday night fun
Lovely mask to use weekly.
- KAKristyn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoFacial in a Tube
Was not expecting to be so impressed by this mask. It’s a saviour when my skin is having a hormonal tantrum. I use it alone or after a clay mask and it really does sooth and calm my skin so effectively.
- LALara A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Dullness, Dehydration, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo Nourishing
I love how my skin feels so soft and refreshed the day after using this mask.
- MWMargaret W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 and overWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Redness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Works under makeup, Hydrating, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe Repair Shop
Brilliant, your skin feels amazing after using this, so gentle and soothing on your skin
- NRNicole R.I recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Hydrating, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGlowing Skin
I was a little hesitant to try this after reading some of the negative reviews, however I had absolutely no need to worry! I have extremely sensitive skin (even my tears aggravate it) so I’m always scared to try something new, but was pleasantly surprised with how calming this product was. I had two friends, on two seperate occasions tell me my skin was glowing and looked amazing, this was the day after using the repairing face mask. Great product!!