PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Three Reasons To Pick Up A Face Mist
Your skin is a barrier, designed to keep the bad stuff out and the good stuff in. This is bad news for your skincare, as it can be difficult for all those amazing ingredients to get where they need to go in order to work their magic. This is where your face mist comes to the rescue!Read More
Hibiscus Fruit Extract
From the Australian Wild Rosella flower, this extract helps reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and increase skin hydration.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Tasmanian Lanceolata Fruit and Leaf Extract
Extracted from Australian native Tasmanian Pepper berries and leaves, this ingredient has proven soothing properties and can also reduce the appearance of redness.
In the AM!
As an in-betweener product, you're going to want to slip this one into your routine before serums, masking, exfoliants, oils, and moisturiser, sealing in the hydration with a follow-on product.
Reminder to shake well before use and always mist with your eyes closed.
In The PM!
Unsurprisingly, she's just as hydrating and calming of an evening. Keep spritzing!
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic Bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials (PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM)
100% virgin polypropylene plastic Lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- MOMelissa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dullness, Dehydration, Acne & CongestionWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Layers Easily, Nourishing, Hydrating, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoPrep step - no regrets!
I dived in and ordered a bottle of prep step to see if it really could help the serums I use, spread out or sink in better than they do on their own.
I'm not technical enough to understand the fancy (and also simple) lab language Go-To use but what I can say is, with prep step, my skin feels so much more supple and hydrated day to day (which is saying something in these bitter change-of-season months!). All the good (and yes expensive) stuff I top it with feels way more sunk in now, and it's such a fun step that both wakes me up, calms me down, and best of all keeps me and my skin happy. Thanks prep step!
- STSharron T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPrep Step
Love it. Love the feel of a fresh ocean spray on my face.
- APAeneva P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & CongestionWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Non-sticky, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAn essential prep step
This product has become an essential product in day to day operations! Couldn’t recommend it more enough.
- NMNellie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMisty Goodness
This is my favourite part of my routine and onto my second bottle. I use it after a shower and it feels light and fresh and super hydrating
- JNJessica N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoA surprise!
A solid contributor to my skin care routine.