PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
We Made A Lightweight Moisturiser For Oily, Acne-Prone Skin
Aptly named Very Lightweight Moisturiser, this gel-cream dreamboat is the second moisturiser to crash the Go-To line-up. A moisturiser for people who hate wearing moisturiser. This bouncy, airy gel-cream is no lightweight (sorry) when it comes to ingredients.Read More
A long chain lipid that occurs naturally in the outer layer of skin, supporting skin barrier function and hydration by reinforcing its ability to retain water.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Clover Flower Extract
A natural pore minimiser designed to rebalance skin issues that cause enlarged pores. It does this by preserving the skin barrier and helping to regulate excess sebum production. Clover flower extract also contains a high content of a flavonoid (Biochanin A!) that is known to reduce inflammation and act as an antioxidant.
In the AM!
Massage into your skin after cleansers, toners and serums (and before SPF).
When using face oil, we recommend pressing it into your skin after this product.
In the PM!
Same rules apply here, minus the SPF, obviously. Whoever told you moon burn is a thing, is lying.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
80% post-consumer recycled refillable pod
Polymethyl methacrylate outer jar
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- LCLani C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Non-sticky, Lightweight, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoLovely and lightweight
Love this as a moisture boost under sunscreen or makeup
- JMJulia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Works under makeup, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPerfect for my oily skin!
Love this to finish off my skincare routine in the morning before I apply my makeup. Doesn’t leave me with an oily look/feel but keeps my skin hydrated all day. Exactly what I have been looking for!
- LJLeanne J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Lightweight, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoBreathable & lightweight
Just like the name says, it is lightweight but still feels hydrating and fresh on the skin.
- SKSimone K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Redness, Acne & Congestion, DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSuper light!
Like little clouds of moisture sinking into your face.
Feels wonderful on my skin!
- KRKassandra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAh-maz-ing!
Ive never had the best relationship with moisturisers. I hate how they feel on my face, are too thick and make me break out. But not this bad boy, in this wise words of Hilary Duff, this is what dreams are made of. It's Soo incredibly light weight and nourishing! Buy it, buy it now.