PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Do I Use It?
Using warm soapy water, give your existing Properly Clean bottle and pump a real thorough do-over. Rinse and dry completely before topping up with this very useful refill. Et voilà! Good as new! Don’t be lazy and try to cleanse your face by pouring straight from the pouch. We can see it now. Suds and sadness everywhere.
A 100% plant-derived ingredient that is an excellent humectant, reducing moisture loss by holding water within the surface layers of the skin to prevent skin from drying out.
Willow Bark Extract
Derived from the willow tree. A natural exfoliant that contains salicylic acid and helps the skin shed dead skin cells and clear pores.
Truly. Just ask Ariel.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle
Pump made from PP, PE, LDPE, HDPE, glass & metal spring
100% virgin high-density polyethylene plastic lid
Refill pouch made from PE with an EVOH barrier
The Low-Down On Go-To’s Sustainability Journey
In 2022 the Go-To Gang had a makeover. A sustainable makeover. (No your eyes weren’t playing tricks on you, we did unveil a fresh new shade of peach and an exquisite new font.) We want to run you through some of the changes made, and those on the horizon, so you know exactly what to expect when purchasing your peachy favourites.READ MORE
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- JLJudy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 and overWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoReally clean.
I use this as part of the 2 step cleansing process to remove makeup. It’s great !
- KDKellie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, Redness, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable results, Nourishing, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoA great face wash, now environmentally friendly
I love this face wash! It’s been a staple of my routine for some time. Now loving the same face sh in a refillable option! Hoping go-to do some more refillable’s for their products.
- DPDonna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Dullness, DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Gentle, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove how sustainable this packaging is!
So glad my favourite skin care range is thinking about sustainability and producing less packaging with the same great product!
- ATAmelia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, RednessWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoActually Properly Clean
The only face wash that actually cleans my skin without leaving it dry. 10/10 would ask on a second date.
- AGAmy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, Dehydration, Sensitivity, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMy Go-To cleanser!
I’ve been using properly clean for years and any time I try to switch it up and try different brands I always get either breakouts, dry skin or rashes. Properly clean is the only cleanser that doesn’t strip my skin and make it worse. Wont be deferring ever again. Love the refill option to utilise my existing bottles.